- For Medical / Paramedical aspirants 2 year classroom coaching.
- For Medical aspirants special 1 year classroom coaching for students reappearing for NEET.
- For NIT'S & other centrally funded institutes 2 year classroom coaching.
For Medical/Paramedical/Engineering aspirants who wish to have an access to our test remotely.
- For students interested in pure sciences & architecture.
- For state run engineering colleges 2 Year Classroom Coaching.
Prof. RAVI SESHAN
- Conducting private tuitions in physics for the past 19 years.
- Most popular teacher for
- He captivates students with his in depth knowledge and charismatic teaching of the subject in a lucid manner.
- He has a teaching experience of 14 years.
- He uses innovative methods of teaching, to explain complex problems in Physics.
- He always encourages students and inspires them so that they can reach their highest potential.
- Teaching Physics for Past 11 Years.
- His Examples get Students involved in The topic & make them like Physics.
- His overgrowing passion for Physics rubs on to the children.
- Topic wise theory booklet designed according to XI and XII HSC board.
- Topic wise MCQ booklet designed according to NEET, JEE Main, MH-CET consisting of conceptual, tricky & brain storming questions.
- Booklet includes topic wise previous year's NEET, AIIMS, AIPMT, MH-CET questions for medical aspirants.
- Booklet includes topic wise previous year's JEE Main, JEE Advance & AIEEE questions for engineering aspirants.
- Weekly tests are conducted on Sundays.
- Board Pattern Tests – These tests are designed according to the board syllabus to ensure optimum performance of students in college exams and board exams.
- Offline MCQ tests are conducted 2 to 3 times in a month. These exams are conducted on exactly similar pattern of NEET / JEE Main / MH-CET.
- Online MCQ tests are periodically held which the students can attempt from home in a stipulated time frame.
- Test Papers include specially designed questions aimed at testing child’s application and conceptual approach.
- Since the batch size is small, there is always personal interaction between students & teachers regarding their academic progress.
- Lecture timings are coordinated according to college timings.
- Regular SMS updates about student’s attendance & test marks.
- Parents and teachers meetings are held periodically. If need arises the parents are called individually so that specific problems associated with a particular child can be addressed to.
- OMR paper checking with detailed evaluation of paper for both online and offline tests.
- Parents can keep a check on the progress of the child through our online platform which includes our website and an application available on both android and IOS.
- Library facility is also available in case the student wishes to stay back and study after their regular lectures.
- Periodic report cards are sent to parents to update students' performance.
- One of the teachers will always be there to keep an eye on the students & to help them with their difficulties.
REGULAR CLASS SCHEDULE:
- 3 to 4 Lectures / week.
- Lecture duration: 1 Hr. 30 Min.
- Extensive doubt solving lectures.
COURSE PLAN FOR 2018-2020:
- From June 2018 to January 2019 - 11th Std board portion with MCQ preparation for entrance exams.
- From February 2019 to December 2019 - 12th Std board portion with MCQ preparation for entrance exams.
- In December 2019 & January 2020 – Revision lectures of entire syllabus on weekdays & combination MCQ tests. January 2020 – HSC Board Prelims.
- From 2nd Week of March 2020 onwards MCQ Prelims for – NEET (Medical), MH-CET (Pharmacy), JEE Main / MH-CET (Engineering).